People ask me what I do these days, since I am not studying yet and also don´t have a job. So they get really curious what I do all day long. Well I tell them that I have to prepare for all the tests in order to get into one of the universities. And that is true, of course. I really do have to take my time to study for these tests. I mean, I really need to get into uni in the next semester, so this really is number one at the moment.
But that doesn't mean that that´s the only thing I do. I mean, I don´t really go out, because I haven´t met anybody here yet, so there is no one to go out with. So most the time I am in my apartment, even though not always, of course. But what do I do when I am in here? Well, I gotta catch up on Grey´s Anatomy, and besides that I also watch 2 other series now. They are sooooo good. I put my heart and soul into them. At night I always like to watch a movie. I have seen some really good ones the last days, it´s amazing. I have a long list of films that I still want to see, so that´s good to do in this time as well.
This time also gives me the chance to go behind my favorite hobby of all times, celebrities! I won´t talk so much about that now, but basically I am obsessed with famous people and their lives.
I also have time to play the guitar more often now, read some good books and I started to puzzle again! Isn´t that great?:) People who know me well, know that I love challenging and big puzzles. But I couldn´t spend time doing them the last few years, so I am really happy that I can do that now again. And I can draw and sketch, and listen to audio books, and I can listen to new music styles, and I can dance more again.
And when I do go out, I go up the mountain that´s in the middle of my city, I go out biking with no specific place to go to, I go for a run from time to time, I take my book and go sit on a bench in the middle of the city to read. And don´t get bothered by all those people walking by...
Honestly, even when people think that there is nothing to do only because I don´t go to university yet, there is always a lot to do, specially stuff that makes you happy. All those things I just talked about, are only things that make me happy. I would never investigate my own time in things that I don´t do for my own good. So for once, understand that it is okay to do what I am doing, and maybe understand that I am happier again. So you can be happy for me as well.
Lena ♥
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen